The information contained in this STATEMENT is subject to changes, therefore we recommend that you regularly visit our Website, so as to be certain you wish to share your data with us. Wherever possible, we will contact you directly, so as to keep you informed of any changes. You will always have free access to our STATEMENT on our Website, which will provide information in a transparent and clear way concerning how we process your personal data.
The following information is provided by us, so as to keep our Website users fully updated and to assure them that the corporate privacy policies we follow are aligned with all the applicable laws in Greece. By visiting the Website www.aeraki.design you acknowledge and agree with the practices mentioned herein. If you do not agree with some of these terms, it is forbidden to use or access this Website.
This version of the STATEMENT is put in force as of October 25th, 2021.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT & WHY
We only ask for personal data when we truly need them, to provide a service to you. We collect them by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting them and how they will be used.
3. THE DATA WE COLLECT
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to have your email saved by our newsletter provider, Mailchimp. We use a two-factor authentication; after submitting your email, you will receive a validation email. Only if you accept that email you will subscribe to our newsletter.
The newsletters we send you are mainly about our news and achievements, and we do not advertise other companies or products.
You may update your personal data or unsubscribe at any time, by following the respective links that you can find at the bottom of all newsletters that you receive by us. Alternatively, you may contact us so that we delete your email from the respective subscribers’ list.
Should you choose to unsubscribe from our subscribers’ list, you will no longer receive emails by us.
If a person tries to access the administrator’s area of our Website without permission, then we keep their IP address in our security logs. This suggests improper use and a malignant effort, therefore we have the right to keep such logs and process them.
Your continued use of our Website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices on privacy and personal data. If you have any questions about how we handle users’ data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Cookies are small files containing text and numbers, which are downloaded to your computer with your consent. Cookies allow us to recognize whether you have already visited the Website in the past and to remember your choices.
Cookies allow us to collect information on how you browse our Website, in order to ensure that you only see the marketing material that interests you.
Cookies never save personal data, such as contact data, address, etc.
We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are the main Cookies through which our Website operates.
- Functionality Cookies
These Cookies help us recognize whether you have already visited our Website in the past, so that we can personalize our content for you, etc.
- Targeting Cookies
Targeting Cookies record your last visit, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information so that we can modify our Website, as well as our advertisements, based on your preferences.
- Third party Cookies
This Website uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the Internet for helping us to better understand how you use the Website and identify ways for improving your experience. These Cookies may track elements such as how much time you spend on the Website and the pages that you visit, so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics Cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, texts, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the USER had visited these other websites. Such websites may collect data about you, using Cookies, and track your interaction with the embedded content, including whether you have an account and you are logged in to that website.
You can disable Cookies, choosing the respective setting from your browser, which allows you to accept some or no Cookies at all. If you choose to reject all Cookies, you may not be able to browse through all the Website sections.
6. WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Our hosting company is in the European Union and it is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.
Our newsletter services are hosted by Mailchimp, based in Atlanta, USA, and are GDPR compliant.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Our server has malware protection mechanisms, internal reporting systems and an email notification system if any suspicious activity is detected.
Moreover, we are using SSL/HTTPS everywhere in our Website, which encrypt our users’ communications with the servers, so that personal identification information is never captured by unauthorized third parties.
Personal data we collect for you
We collect specific data during your use of the COMPANY’S Website. Some of these data provide us with information on the way you use our services. Thus, we are in a position to improve our services and make them more useful for you.
The information we use includes, without limitation, the following:
- The pages you view on our Website during your visit
- The products and/or services you view
- Your IP address
- Your website (only with your consent)
- The web browser and devices you use
- Information obtained through Cookies or Pixel
- Any kind of information obtained through our communication with you
- If you are using our services with your professional identity, we can collect your professional title, business contact info (including email addresses) and other information, some of which we can collect through web or public databases.
How we use this information
The COMPANY only processes the necessary information so as to provide you with the products or services for which they were collected. We will always provide you with the option not to receive any marketing communication from us, while you can withdraw your consent at any time, if you change your mind. You will never receive any spam emails from us, nor will we share your data with any third parties who may do something similar.
Below we record the various ways in which we can use or process your personal data.
In case you have granted your consent, we can use and process the e-communication information with you, such as emails for marketing action, COMPANY news, products or services that we believe may interest you.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, by sending an email to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org, or delete your data from our newsletter subscribers’ list, by clicking on the respective delete field contained in every newsletter you receive from us.
We can process your personal data so as to comply with any legal/regulatory requirements.
We may process your personal data so as to contact you in case of an urgent security communication that you may need to receive.
We may use and process your personal data in the ways described below, in case where it is considered necessary in order to carry out our legitimate business activities.
- In order to reply to any correspondence and meet any requests by you. For instance, in order to send information on a service or another question.
Necessary processing to understand and respond to our clients’ needs
In order to be able to develop and improve our relationship with our clients, we use your personal data:
- To analyze, assess and improve our products and services, including the use of our Website in order to improve your experience. Wherever possible, we use data in an aggregated form, so as not to lead to personal identification.
- To carry out consumer research and analysis, including any communication on consumer research, so as to be able to better understand your consumer preferences.
- To provide you with customized offers, products and services, which we consider will interest you. Our e-communication to you only takes place with your consent.
Necessary processing to promote our business, brands and products, as well as to measure and evaluate our marketing actions
In order to support and promote the COMPANY, we may use your data:
- To send you marketing information after providing services to you, following your request to that effect. You have the right to unsubscribe from the relevant communications at any time.
- To send you any information by email. You always have the right to unsubscribe, thus showing that you object to any relevant future contact.
- For reasons referring to targeting advertising activity, through social media and other platforms managed by other companies, except in case you have expressed your objection to such actions. You may receive advertising based on information relevant to you that we may have introduced to that platform or because, following your request, the platform classifies you as people with specific attributes, according to other details you have received from us. To learn more, please consult the information supplied on the respective pages of the platforms from which you have received advertising activity on our behalf.
- To identify and record downloading, opening or interacting with our Website or other kinds of e-platforms.
- To track the statistics of our marketing actions for your better information, where we also use the «tracking pixel» code.
Necessary processing for the effective operation of our business’s administrative and technical issues
In order to protect your personal data, we may use certain information:
- To identify the accuracy of the information we maintain on you and to better understand you as a client.
- To protect the network and information security, e.g. to take the measures required to protect your information against damage, stealing or unauthorized access.
- To respond to your request on exercising your rights (e.g., in case you have asked us to stopped contacting you for marketing purposes, we keep the relevant note on the respective list, so as to respond to your request).
- To inform you on the update of our Terms & Conditions and other Policies.
How we share this information
We do not and will never sell your data to third parties. However, we may occasionally provide certain information to the following categories of companies or organizations, also extending to them the responsibility to manage services on our behalf.
Service providers related to the operation of our Website, such as:
- ΙΤ technicalsupport.
- Specific regulatory and government authorities, whenever necessary.
- Companies such as Google/ Facebook, to promote products that may interest you while browsing the Internet. This activity is based either on your consent to marketing communications or the acceptance of Cookies on our Website.
We take the necessary measures to assure that the third parties that manage your information fully comply with EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and commit to their protection as much as we do. We only reveal personal data to the extent that this is necessary for the effective provision of the service assigned by us. Our aim is to provide anonymous or aggregated data, wherever possible.
For how long we maintain your information
We do not maintain your information in ways that allow to identify you, nor for longer than necessary. If you are a client or have any type of relationship with the COMPANY, then your personal data will be maintained for longer compared with cases where we have obtained them as part of a potential relationship.